Are we "good to go"?
- The God you need...may not be the God you want...(Note: on video version, teaching starts at 21 minute mark, after singing ends.)
- David Stephens of BeliefChangers has created six modules that are a great blessing!
- Go to beliefchangers.com and sign up for the Basics of the Abiding Life Online Course. (Just enter your email address down on the right side of the screen to receive enrollment information.)
- Rob Bell's new book, Love Wins, discusses eternal punishment.
- This article examines certain Greek and Hebrew words relevant to understanding hell and damnation, and their questionable translations into English.
- God's anger burns toward men, ready to smite their disobedient ways, or so the "wrath mongers" say.
- But conscience compels us to challenge this assumption.
- Since we are “new creatures in Christ” (2 Cor 5:17), why do we still have sinful thoughts?
- How do we successfully combat these thoughts?
- Is Holy Spirit baptism automatic at conversion?
- What about the Gifts, e.g., Tongues?
- Is it possible to consistently enjoy an abundant, victorious Christian life?
The Question of Hell, by Richard K. Murray
- Calvinism, Arminianism, or a Third Position? The early Church had a significantly different view of Hell than much of the Church does today.
- Can drinking in moderation be biblically justified?
- Can sickness ever bring a blessing?
- Is there any link between sin and sickness?
- Regarding deliverance: If a person has a demon, is it automatically expelled when that person becomes a Christian?
- The distinction between a plurality of elders and the traditional "Senior Pastor"
Intelligent Design Is intelligent design the same as creationism?
- The theory of intelligent design Intelligent Design (ID) offers a promising scientific alternative to materialistic theories of an undirected process such as natural selection.
- See also "Rush Limbaugh got it wrong, says intelligent designer."
- See also The Discovery Institute, an organization supporting intelligent design research
- See also Uncommon Descent, an ID blog with good links and frequent updates.
- In the Beginning: Compelling Evidence for Creation and the Flood (Online Book) Author Walt Brown received a Ph.D. in mechanical engineering from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) where he was a National Science Foundation Fellow. (See author's Hydroplate Theory here.)
- Dinosaur blood extracted from bone. Earlier related article: Schweitzer's Dangerous Discovery
- Were there any dinosaurs after the Flood? Job seems to make reference to a past Flood (Job 22:15-16), and present dinosaurs (Behemoth in Job 40:15-24 and Leviathan in Job 41:1-34). See also "Dinosaurs-Alive After Babel?"
- From creation.com, "101 evidences for a young age of the earth and the universe."
- Recommended sites include The Creation vs Evolution Controversy News and Views, Answers in Genesis, The Institute for Creation Research, and Creation Evolution Headlines.
- (Low-grade RealVideo clips of discoveries available here)
- Related news story: "Real-life raiders hunt Ark of the Covenant: Relic searchers dig near Jesus' crucifixion site."
- Related news story: "Pharaoh's chariots found in Red Sea? 'Physical evidence' of ancient Exodus prompting new look at Old Testament."
- Related news story: "Flood of claims for 'Noah's Ark' Legendary vessel of Genesis story goes from nowhere to everywhere."
- Related news story: "Program to examine biblical archaeology."
- You can do it!
- A true story of a father's sacrificial love for his disabled son. Includes link to a moving video clip.
- An Australian man born with no legs or arms, becomes a Christian evangelist and dynamic motivational speaker.