Here we post geopolitical news items of possible prophetic importance, e.g.,
- The rise of a modern “Babylon” in Iraq (cf. Hilla / Al Hillah, Iraq; est. pop. 400,000)
- The resurgence of Tyre in Lebanon ( old vs. new; known locally as Soûr)
- Trends toward world unity
- (TimesofIsrael.com) Syria, Iran, Russia and China plan joint war games. [19Jun12]
- (WND.com) Mideast Beast: The Antichrist arises, with scimitar in hand. [14Jun12]
- (WND.com) The Syrian Antichrist, by Joel Richardson. [11Jun12]
- (BBC) Oil pipelines in Babylon. [23Apr12]
- (WND.com) Iran warns world of coming great event. [04Feb12]
- (Presstv.ir) Byzantine route discovery: connected ancient island of Tyre with mainland. [08Aug11]
- (ABC News) Iraq: Can Ancient Babylon be Rescued? [30May11]
- (UOBabylon.edu.iq) Hilla, Babylon, Iraq: University of Babylon [15Nov10]
- (DigitalJournal.com) Tyre: Ahmadinejad tours Israel-Lebanon border [18Oct10]
- (PhysOrg.com) Martin Worthington, Cambridge: A virtual Babylonian comeback [1Oct10]
- (YaLibnan.com) 10 wounded in a clash during wedding near Tyre (Sour) [16Aug10]
- (WarOnTerrorNews) Babil Provincial Reconstruction Team funds YSO [9Aug10]
- (SeattleTimes.nwsource.com) Teenagers from Babylon visit Seattle [2Aug10]
- (ThePeninsulaQatar.com) HILLA: Circus in Babylon [26Jul10]
- (WND.com) Henry Lamb: Barack Obama's new world order [29May10]
- (WND.com) Bilderberg Group–Towards Creation of One World Company Ltd. [26May10]
- (Ynetnews.com) Hezbollah leader meets with Noam Chomsky in Tyre [24May10]
- (CNN) The call of Babylon: Why some travelers are braving Iraq [21May10]
- (AP) Iraq: U.S.-funded program to restore Babylon threatened [10May10]
- (Dailymail.co.uk) Back to Iraq: Would you fancy a holiday...? [3May10]
- (Meed.com) Iraq is ready to rise again [8Apr10]
- (Journal-Post.com) Virginia Lawmakers Oppose Microchip, and Antichrist [15Feb10]
- (NewsBusters.org) New Federal Climate Service Effort to 'Shut Down' Debate [11Feb10]
- (FINalternatives.com) Godvig Capital's Babylon Fund Soars In '09 [1Feb10]
- (IsraelNationalNews.com) Ezekiel's tomb to become a mosque [4Jan10]
- (Telegraph.co.uk) Nowhere to run from new world government [21Dec09]
- (AFP) HILLA, Iraq: Babylon's last alcohol seller arrested [21Dec09]
- (ChristianNewswire.com) Copenhagen and Melbourne: World Religion [13Dec09]
- (FoxNews) Lebanon's Saad Hariri lets Hezbollah keep weapons [3Dec09]
- (Tennessean.com) Family from Babylon flees to America [30Nov09]
- (WND.com) Jerome Corsi: EU Van Rompuy's global governance [26Nov09]
- (Forbes.com) Babylon Revisited: U.S. unfairly blamed for damage [23Nov09]
- (Metro.us) Iraq, a tourist hot spot? [23Nov09]
- (WND.com) Hopenhagen: Coca-Cola spearheads 1-world climate tax [21Nov09]
- (Examiner.com) First Christian UFO-alien symposium [19Nov09]
- (BBC) Is Iraq the next holiday hotspot? [16Nov09]
- (Telegraph.co.uk) Everyone in Britain could be given a personal 'carbon allowance' [15Nov09]
- (Breitbart.com) Church bells to ring out warning on climate change [13Nov09]
- (Telegraph.co.uk) Vatican looks to heavens for signs of extraterrestrial alien life [11/11/09]
- (OttawaCitizen.com) The Fourth Kind, 2012: An archaeologist debunks Hollywood [10/31/09]
- (WND.com) Monckton: global warming pretext for one-world government [10/19/09]
- (BusinessWeek) Oil Not Priced in Dollars by 2018? [10/15/09]
- (Catholic.net) Our Lady of Fatima, Our Lady of Guadalupe, and Islam [10/7/09]
- (Saudi Gazette) "The Curse of Ezekiel" recreates Alexander's siege of Tyre [10/5/09]
- (Reuters Life!) TYRE, Lebanon: Shi'ite clerics torpedo Brazilian samba show [10/5/09]
- (Reuters) TYRE: "Lebanon's Madoff" embarrasses Hezbollah [9/30/09]
- (HNN.us) Michael Baigent: Fundamentalists Plot to End the World [9/28/09]
- (NY Times) Project Created to Restore Ancient Babylon, By Dave Itzkoff [9/26/09]
- (SearchWarp.com) Why Does Barack Obama Want to Rebuild Babylon? [9/26/09]
- (Alternet.org) When U.S. Foreign Policy Meets Biblical Prophecy, By Paul S. Boyer [9/26/09]
- (Telegraph.co.uk) UN wants new global currency to replace dollar [9/8/09]
- (WashingtonTV) Hilla, Babil Province: 8 Shiites dead, 57 injured [9/7/09]
- (TheNational.ae) Rotana Hotels tap into religious & business tourism in Iraq [8/31/09]
- (WND.com) Emergent pastor Brian McLaren to observe Ramadan [8/30/09]
- (IsraelNationalNews.com) Temple Altar Construction Begins [7/31/09]
- (Daily Star) Lebanon Tourism: "Like a phoenix...Tyre will be born again." [7/21/09]
- (FoxNews) Global Islamic Group Holds First U.S. Conference [7/21/09]
- (Vatican Radio) Pope supports Orthodox Patriarch of Babylon, Iraq [7/21/09]
- (Timesonline) India to issue all 1.2 billion citizens with biometric ID cards [7/15/09]
- (WND.com) Barack Obama's latest spiritual adviser: socialist Jim Wallis [7/11/09]
- (Breitbart.com) Dmitry Medvedev sees single currency dream in G8 coin gift [7/11/09]
- (Examiner.com) Rebuilding Babylon in Iraq, as prophesied [7/6/09]
- (Stripes.com) Hillah: The Babylon project - to restore city of Babylon for tourism [6/29/09]
- (IPSnews.net) Tyre, Lebanon: Defeated Shias Ponder Uncertain Future [6/22/09]
- (FleshAndStone.net) Virtual Museum of Iraq opens [6/22/09]
- (NewsWithViews.com) Thomas R. Horn: Freemasonry, New World Order, et al [6/8/09]
- (Breitbart.com) Rome meeting snubs intelligent design, creationism [6/7/09]
- (TheNational.ae) Hilla, Babil, Iraq: Babylon University defies sectarianism [6/1/09]
- (WND.com) Globalization: The Bilderberg Group meets in Vouliagmeni, Greece [5/6/09]
- (Presstv.ir) Iraq to reopen ancient city of Babylon on June 1, 2009 [5/3/09]
- (Prophezine.com) The Antichrist: Will he be a Muslim? By Dr. David R. Reagan [4/24/09]
- (Naharnet.com) Lebanon: Quakes felt in Tyre, Srifa and Nabatiyeh [4/20/09]
- (Time.com) Barack Obama's New World Order [4/5/09]
- (AsiaNews.it) Lebanon: Islamic-Christian celebration of Virgin Mary [4/3/09]
- (TheMoscowTimes.com) Kremlin to Pitch New Global Currency [3/17/09]
- (Townhall.com) A Hotel in Babylon, by Austin Bay [3/16/09]
- (AFP) HILLA, Iraq: Babylon health office reports 10 killed, 56 injured [3/9/09]
- (Aswat al-Iraq) The Babylon Center for Business Community Development [2/28/09]
- (IHT.com) Babylon's future written in its ruins [2/28/09]
- (USAToday.com) Babylon Article Page - USATODAY.com [2/28/09]
- (ExileStreet.com) Joel Rosenberg: US TO HELP REBUILD BABYLON [2/23/09]
- (FT.com) Braving a war to invest in Iraq: Babylon fund [2/23/09]
- (MarketWatch.com) MarketWatch.com Hails New World Teacher Maitreya [2/13/09]
- (WorldNetDaily.com) Globalists: economic crisis to shape "new world" [1/29/09]
- (Xinhuanet.com) "Free Gaza" ship arrives at Lebanon's Tyre port [1/27/09]
- (Wnct.com) US to fund restoration of ancient Babylon [1/12/09]
- (DesertDispatch.com) The U.S. 'castle' by the waters of Babylon [1/12/09]
- (WND.com) Kissinger: Obama primed to create 'New World Order' [1/9/09]
- (SouthJerseyLocalNews.com) Can Babylon be restored? [12/15/08]
- (Guardian) British Museum: 'The tower of Babel is not a myth' [12/11/08]
- (BBC) Iraq's damaged Babylon hopes for revival [12/6/08]
- (USAToday) Babylon, Iraq: US turns over Iraqi province [12/6/08]
- (News.Yahoo.com) TYRE, Lebanon: potato weighs 24.9 pounds [12/6/08]
- (Feedjit.com) Blogs popular with Tyre, Lebanon readers [12/6/08]
- (DanielPipes.org) Is Obama "promised warrior" of Ali ibn Abi-Talib? [11/17/08]
- (Chron.com) Can Babylon be restored? U.S. plans to help rebuild city [11/17/08]
- (Breitbart.com) Google helps craft charter for religious harmony [11/17/08]
- (Iraq.USEmbassy.gov) Babylon's Provincial Reconstruction Team [11/9/08]
- (Hamweather.net) For current weather in Babylon, Iraq [11/9/08]
- (AFP) HILLA, Iraq: Iraq will take over security of Babylon [9/30/08]
- (TMCnet.com) Babylon Telecommunications (Babtel) in Iraq [9/30/08]
- (Zenit.org) Patriarch of Babylon and Shiites unite for peace [9/30/08]
- (FINalternatives.com) Babylon Fund Heads South In August [9/25/08]
- (WorldNetDaily.com) Syria poised to invade Lebanon [9/25/08]
- (TheReligionOfPeace.com) Islam: The Religion of Peace [9/25/08]
- (Telegraph.co.uk) Cruise ships to see hanging gardens of Babylon? [9/22/08]
- (France24.com) Oil-rich Gulf states to adopt single currency [9/22/08]
- (NYPost.com) Almost Armageddon: 500 trades from a meltdown [9/21/08]
- The Two Babylons, by Alexander Hislop [9/21/08]
- (NationalReview.com) Red-Heifer Days [9/21/08]
- (TehranTimes.com) TYRE, Lebanon: Chef finds 26 pearls in oyster [9/15/08]
- (Forbes.com) INSO's Wasfi plans Babylon Music Festival 2009 [9/15/08]
- (AndoverTownsman.com) School supplies for Hillah, Babylon [9/15/08]
- (AsiaNews.it) Hindus, Sikhs, Muslims celebrate the Virgin Mary [9/14/08]
- (Haaretz.com) Ahmadinejad will support Hamas until collapse of Israel [9/13/08]
- (TheBereanCall.org) The Shameful Social Gospel [9/13/08]
- (L.A. Times) Babylon & Beyond: Observations from the Middle East [9/12/08]
- (Telegraph.co.uk) 6 atomic bombs worth of uranium'missing' in Iran [9/12/08]
- (WorldNetDaily.com) Homeland Security goes on special alert [9/10/08]
- (DiscerningTheWorld.wordpress.com) Who is Maitreya? [9/8/08]
- (BlogTalkRadio.com) Dan Hayden: Rise of Babylon after troop pullout? [9/7/08]
- (ArabicNews.com) Curfew in Hilla, capital city of Babylon province [9/7/08]
- (MappingSharia.us) Discovering Shari'a-based Jihadists in the US [9/6/08]
- (Al-Mahdi.atspace.com) Islam's World Leader - Al-Mahdi [9/5/08]
- (JihadWatch.org) Bat Ye'or: Eurabia, the dhimmitude of Europe [9/5/08]
- (WorldNetDaily.com) U.S. Southern Command: Iran in Latin America [9/5/08]
- (IsraelNationalNews.com) Moslem Council: Temple Mount is Jewish [9/2/08]
- (JerusalemPost.com) Dutch intel: US to strike Iran in coming weeks [9/2/08]
- (YaLibnan.com) A percussion bomb was thrown in Sour (Tyre) [9/1/08]
- (WorldNetDaily.com) Finally, someone says: No new mosques! [8/28/08]
- (AFP.google.com) Police chief in Babil (Babylon) province interviewed [8/19/08]
- (MontgomeryAdvertiser.com) McCain/Obama antichrist idea ludicrous [8/19/08]
- (FrontpageMagazine.com) Iranian/Syrian Shiite movement in Lebanon [8/19/08]
- (WorldNetDaily.com) "Temple at the Center of Time:" by David Flynn [8/18/08]
- (TonyBlairFaithFoundation.org) Toward Muslim-Christian Unity [8/15/08]
- (Telegraph.co.uk) Tyre: Hizbollah ready to strike Israel [8/11/08]
- (DailyMail.co.uk) Nine meals from anarchy [8/7/08]
- (Independent.co.uk) Holidays in the Garden of Eden [8/7/08]
- (DailyStar.com) Tyre festival includes UNIFIL troops [8/4/08]
- (WorldTribune.com) Iraq oil exports up by 10 times over last year [7/29/08]
- (Intergameonline.com) Iraq contemplates palace casino conversion [7/28/08]
- (ChristianPost.com) Saudi Arabia to Host Major Interfaith Conference [7/9/08]
- (Askelm.com) Will Babylon be Rebuilt? 1925 article by F.E. Marsh D.D. [6/13/08]
- (Askelm.com) The Prophetic Future of Iraq, by Ernest L. Martin, Ph.D [6/7/08]
- (Gulf-Daily-News.com) Gov. of Babylon survives assassination attempt [6/7/08]
- (NewsMax.com) Hezbollah Controls Beirut [5/9/08]
- (JihadWatch.org) Reports on global jihadists. Includes 'Islam 101'. [4/26/08]
- (METimes.com) TYRE, Lebanon: Jittery Lebanese brace for worst [4/15/08]
- (Kjos Ministries) Oprah And Tolle Fuel New Age Revival [4/14/08]
- (TempleMount.org) History of Jerusalem and the Temple Mount [4/5/08]
- (KUNA) Babylon celebrated as Iraqi cultural city for 2008 [4/5/08]
- (Rebuilding-Iraq.net) Weekly Iraq Reconstruction Updates [3/20/08]
- (Lebanese-Forces.org) The Lebanese Forces Official Website [3/15/08]
(IDP) Oil discovered in Hilla, Babylon [8/14/07]
(AP) Reconstruction team launched in Babylon [10/23/06]
(AP) TYRE, Lebanon: Hezbollah Offices Bombed in City of Tyre (added August 6, 2006)
(AFJ) Blood borders:How a better Middle East would look (added July 18, 2006)
(AP) "The real occupying power in Lebanon is terror..." (added July 15, 2006)
(Michelle Malkin) U.N., LEBANON & BOLTON (added July 14, 2006)
(UPI) Riots over satire in Beirut and Tyre (added July 9, 2006)
(AP) Tyre, Lebanon: 200,000 mark anniv. of Israeli pullout (added July 9, 2006)
(CNN) Hilla: Deadly bombs kill 6 at market (added July 6, 2006)
(Iraq Business News) New water complexes in Babylon (added July 6, 2006)
(NYT) "Lure of Babylon is powerful draw" (added July 5, 2006)
IRAQ, U.N. UNDERTAKE PROJECT TO RESTORE CITY, TRANSFORM IT INTO CENTER FOR CULTURAL TOURISM
Jeffrey Gettleman / New York Times
BABYLON, Iraq -- In this ancient city, it is hard to tell what are ruins and what is just ruined.
Crumbling brick buildings, some 2,500 years old, look like smashed sand castles at the beach. Famous sites, like the Tower of Babel and the Hanging Gardens, are swallowed up by river reeds. Signs of military occupation are everywhere, including trenches, bullet casings, shiny coils of razor wire and blast walls stamped, "This side Scud protection."
Babylon, the mud-brick city with the million-dollar name, has paid the price of war. It has been ransacked, looted, torn up, paved over, neglected and roughly occupied. Archaeologists said American soldiers even used soil thick with priceless artifacts to stuff sandbags.
But Iraqi leaders and U.N. officials are not giving up. They are working assiduously to restore Babylon and turn it into a cultural center and possibly even an Iraqi theme park. No one is saying this is going to happen any time soon, but what makes the project even conceivable is that the area around Babylon is one of the safest in Iraq -- a beacon of civilization, once again, in a land of chaos.
Ancient Babylon, celebrated as a fount of law, writing and urban living, sits just outside the modern-day city of Hilla, about 60 miles south of Baghdad.
Hilla is neither haunted by Sunni insurgents nor overwhelmed by Shiite militias, and though it has a mix of Shiites and Sunnis, it has not been afflicted by the sectarian violence that has paralyzed so many other parts of Iraq. Factories are churning, Iraqi security forces are patrolling and the streets pulsate with life -- children bounding to school, crowds wading into markets, taxis gliding by.
Emad Lafta al-Bayati, Hilla's mayor, has big plans for Babylon. "I want restaurants, gift shops, long parking lots," he said. God willing, he added, maybe even a Holiday Inn.
The U.N. Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization is pumping millions of dollars into protecting and restoring Babylon and a handful of other ancient ruins in Iraq. UNESCO has even printed up a snazzy brochure, with Babylon listed as the premier destination, to hand out to wealthy donors.
"Cultural tourism could become Iraq's second-biggest industry, after oil," said Philippe Delanghe, a U.N. official helping with the project. But before Iraq becomes the next Egypt, he said wryly, "a few little things have to happen."
One of those, of course, is better security. The American military still maintains bases near Babylon, but next month, in a sign of how relatively stable the area has become, most troops will pull out and head north to Baghdad, where they are needed more.
Many Iraqis said it was about time. Occupying forces have been blamed for much of Babylon's recent demise.
Donny George, head of Iraq's board of antiquities, said Polish troops dug trenches through an ancient temple and American contractors paved over ruins to make a helicopter landing pad.
"How are we supposed to get rid of the helipad now?" George asked. "With jackhammers? Can you imagine taking a jackhammer to the remains of one of the most important cities in the history of mankind? I mean, come on, this is Babylon."
Babylon. Its name has had a magical ring since Hammurabi, the Babylonian king who ruled from 1792 to 1750 B.C. and is credited with handing down one of the first sets of codified law.
After Hammurabi, the city flourished again under King Nebuchadnezzar II, who ruled from around 605 to 562 B.C. and is best known for the hanging gardens he supposedly built for his wife.
© Copyright 2006 The Detroit News. All rights reserved.
posted at http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060427/NATION/604270321/1020&template=
GLENN BECK: 9/11 Miniseries Raises Controversy; Does Iranian Leader Want to Subdue West?
Aired September 8, 2006 - 19:00:00 ET
Partial transcript from http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0609/08/gb.01.html
(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)
GEORGE W. BUSH, U.S. PRESIDENT: They`ve made clear that the most important front in their struggle against America is Iraq. The nation bin Laden has declared the capital of the caliphate. Hear the words of bin Laden. "I now address the whole Islamic nation. Listen and understand. The most serious issue today for the whole world is this third world war that`s raging in Iraq."
(END VIDEO CLIP)
BECK: When the leader of your enemy tells you that this is World War III and that the central front of the war is in Iraq, you don`t cut and run. If you leave, you lose. Not just in Iraq, not just the whole Middle East. But World War III and the result will be exactly what they`ve been planning all along. A caliphate. A united Islamic state that would rival the greatest superpowers the world has ever known based squarely in the home of ancient Babylon. You do the math.
Calling Rick Warren! By Joseph Farah, November 22, 2006
Rick Warren just toured Syria last week where he announced that terrorist haven, that police state, that bastion of hate, anti-Christian persecution and anti-Semitism is really not so bad.
In fact, he said in a videotape released by his own church, then subsequently withdrawn from YouTube, that Syria does not countenance "extremism" and is worthy of praise for its protection of Christians and Jews.
I know I have dealt with all of these issues in recent days already. But, today, in light of what transpired in Lebanon yesterday, I am calling on Rick Warren to repent for what he said and to condemn Syria now.
In case you missed it, prominent anti-Syrian Christian politician Pierre Gemayel was assassinated in a suburb of Beirut yesterday.
Gemayel, the minister of industry and son of former President Amin Gemayel, was a supporter of the anti-Syrian parliamentary majority, which is locked in a power struggle with pro-Syrian factions led by Hezbollah. He was named for his grandfather, who founded the Phalange Party in 1936 to exert Christian power in Lebanon. It dominated Christian politics for decades after Lebanon's independence from France in 1943.
Neither Gemayel nor his family nor the party he represented are perfect. There is no political perfection in a fallen, sinful world. But it is imperative that Christians - and especially Christian leaders - have discernment about evil in our world. And true, unadulterated evil is what you have running Syria today. The government led by Bashar Assad, who met with Rick Warren last week, is anti-American, anti-freedom, anti-Christian, ant-Jewish and pro-terrorist.
Rick Warren should know this. Yet, he has placed himself in a position of apologizing and excusing the government in Damascus, one of the most evil on the face of the earth.
It is not an exaggeration to say that government got cover last week as a result of Warren's shameful public relations on its behalf. I won't go so far to say there was a direct cause-and-effect relationship between Warren's embrace of Assad and the assassination of Gemayel yesterday, but it is both a coincidence of striking proportions as well as an illustration of the true character of Damascus' totalitarian police-state regime.
Before any more blood is shed, before any more damage is done, before any more Christians are run out of the Middle East, before any more momentum is gained by the Syrian regime, it's time for Rick Warren to admit he was mistaken in suggesting Damascus is hospitable to Christians and Jews.
I cannot even imagine the horror Christians and Jews trapped in the Middle East must feel, surrounded as they are by the jihadists and the tentacles of fascist dictators like Assad, when they hear co-called Christian leaders like Rick Warren explaining that things really aren't that bad in hellholes like Syria.
I'm persuaded by the Holy Spirit in me that this is sin. And Rick Warren needs to repent for further victimizing the voiceless and powerless martyrs in the Middle East.
Is Syria the worst place in the world for Christians? No. But, according to organizations like Voice of the Martyrs that work full-time on persecution issues, it is a place where Christians fear to evangelize. It is a place, much like other Middle East dictatorships, Christians are fleeing when they can. It is a place serving as a hub for the worldwide spread of jihadism. It is a place, as we saw once again yesterday, that spreads death to Christians in foreign countries in hopes of spreading Syrian hegemony over less-powerful neighbors.
Influential people are susceptible to mistakes like all of us. But they must own up to them as all of us are expected to do. They need to be held accountable for their actions, just as every individual will be held accountable by God.
I'm calling on Rick Warren to condemn Syria for its role in the assassination of Pierre Gemayel, the earlier assassination of Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik Hariri, its spread of anti-Semitic bigotry, it's control of the Christian church inside Syria, its support for terrorism around the world and its unceasing threats and hostility to the very existence of the Jewish state.
That would be a good start in undoing the damage that has already been done by Rick Warren to the Christian community held hostage in the Middle East.
assyria, assyrian, babel, babylon, babylonia, benjamin creme, bible, biblical, bloomfield, christ, church, commercial center, DAJJAL, daniel, deceive, deception, devil, discern, discernment, doctrine, dragon, ecumenical, ecumenism, ephah, ezekiel, false, false prophet, false teacher, false teaching, gold, iraq, israel, jesus, jesus christ, jewish, jews, maitreya, millennial, millennium, prophecy, prophet, prophetic, rapture, The Rebirth of Babylon, rebirth, renaissance, revelation, rise of babylon, satan, second coming, shinar, seiss, sour, temple, tower of babel, tyre, ur, persecution against Bible believing Christians,humanism, Paul McGuire, Capitalism, Hate Crime legislation, Christian Home Schooling, UNESCO, the United Nations, Martial Law,humanistic secularism, Emerging Theology, exegesis,Rightwing Extremism, ACLU, the Rutherford Institute,Police State, RFID technology chips, India, China, Obama Youth Bill, Brigade, religious proselytization,Orly Taitz, Mike Oppeneheimer,Randall Paquette, Bob DeWaay, Chris Rosebrough, Larry DeBruyn, Ken Wilbur, Rob Bell, universalism, moral government theology, James Jacob,Prasch, Moriel Ministries, manifold witness, plurality of truth,oral roberts, word, faith, pat robertson, kim clement, creflo dollar, jesse duplantis, robert schuller, rodney howard browne,Ken Blanchard, Inclusivism, john hagee, paula white, trinity, divinity, universalist, ecumenical, ecumenism, John Lake, Healing Rooms, John Avanzini, Todd Bentley, toront blessing, william branham, Paul Cain,Tony Jones, ufo, alien, extraterrestrial, demon, spirit, Brennan Manning, Mike Bickle, John Dawson, Joy Dawson, Jack Deere, Francis Frangipane, Ted Haggard, Bill Hamon, Cindy Jacobs, Bob Jones, Rick Joyner, Patricia King, George Otis, Jr., Dutch Sheets, Ed Silvoso, Chad Taylor, Richard Twiss, C. Peter Wagner, YWAM, Bill Hybels Willow Creek, Joel Osteen, Ed Silvoso, Leonard Sweet, Jack van Impe,Leonard Sweet, hinduism, buddhism, islam, dow jones industrial average, djia, futures trading, commodities, bolsa de valores, Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Gulf Arabs, China, Russia, Japan, France, Gulf Co-operation Council, international financial system, yuan,sliding dollar and, US monetary policy, world economy, euro, libya, Bretton Woods, g20, Gerald Celente, coming food shortage, Council on American-Islamic Relations, CAIR, rebuilding of Babylon, Coming Tribulation, THE DEBATE OVER ANTICHRIST By Walid Shoebat, Dr. David Reagan, Grant Jeffrey , Dr. Randall Price, Chuck Missler, Joseph Chambers, shinar, Nimrod, babilu, chaldees, chadean, astrology, magic, witchcraft, Bible Code, Arthur Pink, Joel Richardson, dajjal, anti-Semitic, mystery babylon, International Monetary Fund, Club of Rome, Council on Foreign Relations, NAFTA, GATT, WTO, Madonna, Semiramis, biological warfare, chemical weapons, famine, plague, Iraqi Dinar, cashless society, gog, magog